Nov 2, 2023
Edelweiss Mutual Fund launches Edelweiss Gold ETF
NFO period: 02nd November – 06th November, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended exchange traded fund replicating/tracking domestic prices of Gold
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns that are in line with the performance of physical gold in domestic prices, subject to tracking error. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in gold in order to generate returns similar to the performance of the gold, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Currently, there are no plan/options available under the scheme.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ashish Sood
- Benchmark – Domestic Price of Physical Gold
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
08 December 2023
Quant Mutual Fund launches Quant Commodities Fund...
The objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by cre...
07 December 2023
Samco Mutual Fund launches Samco Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund...
The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income/long-term capital a...
07 December 2023
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund launches Aditya Birla Sun Life Fixed...
The scheme seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income ...