Feb 12, 2024
Kotak Mutual Fund launches Kotak Technology Fund
NFO period: 12th February – 26th February, 2024
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme investing in Technology & technology related sectors
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio that is invested predominantly in equity and equity related securities of Technology & technology related sectors However, there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in portfolio of predominantly equity & equity related securities of Technology & Technology related sectors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 100/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Payout of Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout and Reinvestment).
- Fund Managers – Ms. Shibani Sircar Kurian(equity investment), Mr. Abhishek Bisen(debt investment) and Mr. Arjun Khanna(foreign securities)
- Benchmark – S&P BSE Teck Index (Total Return Index)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
22 February 2024
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund launches ICICI Prudential Nifty LargeMidc...
The objective of the scheme is to invest in companies whose securities are inclu...
20 February 2024
PPFAS Mutual Fund launches Parag Parikh Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund...
The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income/longterm capital ap...
20 February 2024
Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund launches Mahindra Manulife Multi Asset A...
The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate long-term capital ...